Jeff D'Amore joined Cushman & Wakefield/Pyramid Brokerage Company after holding several executive management positions in business operations and finance. Companies that he previously worked for represent a variety of industries including non-profit, legal, insurance, banking, manufacturing, telecommunications and commercial printing.
Jeff supports a twelve-person team and is responsible for expanding Pyramid's services to clients throughout Upstate New York.
He provides his clients with a wide range of corporate and commercial real estate services in the office, retail, industrial and investment segments.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Candidate Member
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Candidate Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Building Owners and Managers Association International
- National Association for Industrial and Office Parks
- National Association of Realtors
- New York Association of Realtors
- New York State Commercial Association of Realtors
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors
- Mohawk Valley Association of Realtors
- Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Brokers, Inc.
- Capital Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Greater Capital Region Chamber of Commerce
- Southern Saratoga Chamber of Commerce
- Fulton Montgomery Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Utica Rome Chamber of Commerce
- CenterState Center for Economic Opportunity
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Siena College
- New York Sate Real State Broker, Manfred Real Estate Learning Center
- New York State Real Estate Salesperson, Manfred Real Estate Learning Center