ROLE & RESPONSIBILIITIES
Mr. Samaras is a shareholder of the firm, on the Chicago Leadership Committee, and the National Tenant Advisory Council, and appointed to the Cushman & Wakefield Global Advisory Board of Directors by Cushman & Wakefield’s Chief Executive Officer. He has consistently ranked among the top-producing brokers for Cushman & Wakefield globally.
Jeffrey Samaras has specialized in corporate real estate services with the Commercial Brokerage Group of Cushman & Wakefield since joining the firm in 1982. He has negotiated a wide range of transactions including leases, leases with equity participation, build-to-suits, purchases, sales, and sale/leaseback’s. Given that the majority of his work focuses on corporate users, his experience is rooted not only in the Chicago metropolitan area but he represents a number of firms nationally and globally.
Over the past several years, Mr. Samaras has lead and completed major tenant representation transactions for a number of his clients including:
- H&R Block, 550,000 sf
- Heller Financial, Inc., 460,000 sf
- GE Capital Corporation, 425,000 sf
- GE Capital Corporation, 308,000 sf
- Robert Bosch Corporation, 245,000 sf
- WPP Holdings Inc., 223,000 sf
- Tribune Companies, 216,000 sf
- Kaplan Education, 208,000
- Chicago Public Schools, 203,000 sf
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, 202,000 sf
- First Options of Chicago, 201,000 sf
- Willis Insurance, 143,000 sf