Jerad Nielsen’s experience entails managing all product types including office, medical, education, retail, and industrial, while working with institutional owners, private investors, special servicers, banks, and developers. Jerad manages assets with high profile tenants that have included federal and state agencies, multiple Fortune 500 companies, and the Advance Auto Parts corporate headquarters.
He is directly responsible for all day-to-day and financial operations for managed properties. Experience includes numerous capital projects consisting of tenant up-fits, building systems, improvements ranging from roof replacements to common area upgrades, site work, and marketing. Jerad joined Thalhimer as a Portfolio Manager in 2010 and was promoted to Senior Portfolio Manager in 2015. He has worked in several markets for Thalhimer, including Roanoke, VA, Charlotte, NC, and now Richmond, VA.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & HONORS
• CORE Value Award - Cushman & Wakefield l Thalhimer – 2014
+ Collaboration – Client Focused – Continuous Improvement – Excellence – Results Oriented
• Portfolio Manager of the Year – Cushman & Wakefield l Thalhimer – 2013
• Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) – Chapter 38 – Member
• Virginia Commonwealth University – B.S. in Real Estate and Urban Development, 2009
• Accredited Commercial Manager (ACoM) – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), 2011
• Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), 2014
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Commonwealth of Virginia