Mrs. Mizrahi is a Senior Associate of Cushman & Wakefield’s Tampa’s Industrial Team. This is Central Florida’s largest Industrial Landlord Leasing Practice with over 14.5 million square feet in Agency work. In 2018 the team leased or sold over 4 million square feet in approximately 100 transactions, including over 500,000 square feet of tenant rep work and 26 acres of industrial land sold. Transaction highlights include Amazon: 1,100,000 sf sold, 26 acres sold to Becknell Industrial, Tenant Rep Assignments included: Pepperidge Farm 80,000 sf, Chewy.com: 611,676 sf, Star Distribution: 350,000 sf, NFI: 200,000 sf, Lasership: 100,000 sf & 43,000 sf tenant rep and Atosa Refrigeration: 50,000 sf tenant rep. In addition to being Tampa’s dominant Landlord team they can also provide expertise in industrial tenant representation, building sales, land transactions and the redesign and re-positioning of challenging industrial properties. The team is currently representing four industrial development projects that can deliver over 3.5 million square feet of new product in Tampa and Lakeland.
Mrs. Mizrahi ’s background includes seven years in the asset management field where she began her commercial real estate career with EDGE Commercial Real Estate in Washington, D.C. Mrs. Mizrahi relocated to Tampa, FL in 2011 and was hired by Parkway Commercial Real Estate (now Cousins) where she provided property management services to over 750,000+RSF.
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) Member and is a current 2019 – 2021 Central Florida Roundtable Board of Director.
- CREW Tampa Bay Member where she has served as a past Board of Director.
- CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award for Industrial Lease of the Year - 2017
- CREW Tampa Bay “Rising Star” Excellence Award - 2016
- Member of NAIOP, FGCAR, REIC (Real Estate Investment Council), The Society of Real Estate Professionals, Inc., the Tampa Chamber of Commerce – Emerge for Young Leaders, volunteer for United Way and she is Cushman & Wakefield’s WIN (Women’s Integrated Network) founding Chapter Leader and served a 2 year term.
- West Virginia University, B.S. in Journalism, Public Relations and English Writing