Jessica Miller is a nationally recognized negotiation expert specializing in the leasing and sales of commercial real estate in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. Her experience includes commercial office leasing on the tenant and landlord side, strategic planning, portfolio management, workplace strategies, corporate acquisitions and dispositions, redevelopment consulting, user sales and corporate tenant representation services. Ms. Miller works with clients to understand their short- and long-term goals and utilizes her financial background, market knowledge and creative advisory skills to exceed client expectations.
Ms. Miller began her real estate career with Grubb & Ellis in 2002 after completing a regional book tour with her co-author of A Woman’s Guide to Successful Negotiating. Prior to joining Grubb & Ellis she was an Investment Banking Financial Analyst at Deutsche Bank Alex Brown. She joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2008 as a distinguished office tenant advisor in Northern Virginia, with a primary focus in Arlington, Alexandria and Fairfax County. She has appeared as a guest on numerous national and regional television and radio programs including MSNBC's Economy Watch, ABC NOW, CNN, CNN-FN, NPR, PBS and Bloomberg News.
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- American Optometric Association (ADA)
- American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS)
- American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA)
- Aegis Defense
- Bluewolf, Inc.
- Casualty Actuarial Society
- Century Link
- Children’s Hospital Association (CHA)
- Cobalt Systems
- Cotton & Company
- Dominion Dental Services, Inc. – Blue Cross
- Higher Logic
- Logos Technologies
- Mattingly & Malur P.C.
- Response America
- Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC)
- The Lukens Company
- Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP)
- Member, Cornet Global, Masters of Corporate Real Estate 2014
- Member, NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Founder and Co-Chairperson, Arlington Real Estate Group
- Board of Directors, Ballston Partnership
- Member, Virginia Tech Alumni Association
- Master of Science degree in Real Estate, with a concentration on development and sustainability,
Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a Major in Finance and a Minor in Communications, Virginia Tech (Honors Program), Cum Laude
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), CoreNet Global