Jim McAleese started with Cushman & Wakefield in April 2010 with Cushman & Wakefield. Jim oversees the firms marketing strategy, creative and brand management for Cushman & Wakefield's South Florida region consisting of 4 offices and with over 150 commercial real estate professionals in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach. As a member of the national marketing group, Jim provides senior level strategy, creative concepts and design for custom marketing and promotional materials for the region and nationally. Projects include high-level business development proposals, offering memorandums, brochures, booklets, advertisements, video production and editing, posters, standard and digital billboards, e-marketing initiatives and other custom deliverables. He is also responsible for the management of the regions social media initiative. Jim was selected as a design contributor for the Cushman & Wakefield global brand refresh project.
Jim has over 14 years of commercial real estate experience. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield he worked for Colliers International in Phoenix, Arizona. During his time in the field, he has learned many facets of the business where he has been able to leverage his marketing skills. Jim also manages one of the companies top followed social media platforms for the South Florida region.
- Cushman & Wakefield UNITY LGBTQ+ Employee Resource Group (ERG) - Co-Chair, Florida Chapter, 2019
- Cushman & Wakefield Women Integrated Network (WIN), Marketing Chair, 2017, 2018
- Pride Center at Equality Park, Marketing Advisory Team Member, Graphic Design, 2018
- Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders - South Florida Board Member, Director of Communications, 2015, 2016
- CAAN, Columbia Alumni Associate & Network
- Columbia College of Chicago - Advertising Art and Graphic Design
- United States Air Force, Veteran