Mr. Ciraulo is a Vice Chairman in the New York Middle Markets Investment Sales Group of Cushman & Wakefield, where he focuses on investment sales in Manhattan’s Murray Hill, Flatiron, Gramercy Park, and Union Square neighborhoods. Previously, he was Vice President and Partner at Massey Knakal Realty Services. Cushman & Wakefield acquired Massey Knakal on December 31, 2014.
Mr. Ciraulo began his real estate career over twenty years ago in the Midtown South marketplace where his strategic approach, professionalism and negotiating skills have continually earned him recognition. Mr. Ciraulo joined Massey Knakal in 1993 and was named partner in 1998. He has built a strong presence in the Midtown South marketplace. Throughout his career, Mr. Ciraulo has evaluated more than 2,300 buildings and closed in excess of 400 transactions with an aggregate value of more than $2.3 billion.
Before embarking on a career in real estate, he developed and maintained computer systems for Goldman Sachs and Co. in their commodities area. From there he joined AT&T as a systems engineer, responsible for designing and implementing advanced computer systems for its Material Management Centers.
- Executive’s Association of New York City (EANYC)
- Massey Knakal 3rd place Company-Wide Salesperson of the Year, 2011, 2013, 2014
- Real Estate Forum’s Top Broker, 2013
- Massey Knakal 2nd place Company-Wide Salesperson of the Year, 2010
- Massey Knakal Salesperson of the Year in Manhattan, 2009
- Massey Knakal Award for integrity, 2009
- Massey Knakal Company-Wide Salesperson of the Year, 1998, 1999, 2009
- Massey Knakal Award representing overall values Company-Wide, 1997, 1998, 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, University of Scranton