John Crisp specializes in tenant representation and corporate advisory services. He has been named overall Top Producer of the Indianapolis office multiple times and is consistently recognized for his civic involvement. John serves as an executive board member of the Cushman & Wakefield Tenant Advisory Group (TAG) which provides leadership for tenant advisors throughout the world. He also participates on TAG’s Best Practices committee. His real estate career began in 1993 with the F.C. Tucker Company’s Office Sales and Leasing Division. In addition to John’s twenty-two years with the company, he worked three years with Browning Investments, Inc., an Indianapolis-based real estate development company.
- Crooked Stick Golf Club, 2016 BMW Championship, General Co-Chair
- 500 Festival, Board of Directors, Past Chairman
- Visit Indy, Board of Advisors
- Indiana Sports Corporation, Advisor
- Marquette Manor Foundation, Past Board Member
- St. Luke’s Catholic Parish, Member