John A. Katinos is an Executive Director with Cushman & Wakefield's Valuation & Advisory Group. He is the Co-Leader of the New York Commercial Property Practice Group and joined Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. in August 1989.
Mr. Katinos' appraisal and consulting assignments have included office buildings, retail centers, regional malls, vacant land, transferable development rights (TDRs), historic and preservation easements, feasibility and market studies, industrial properties, and existing and proposed investment properties throughout the United States. He has also served as an arbitrator for numerous real estate maters including ground rent redetermination and office and retail space rent renewal determinations.
Memberships, Licenses, Professional Affiliations and Education
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #12185). As of the current date, John Katinos, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Past President (2016), Metropolitan NY Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following state:
- Master of Science in Real Estate, New York University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Drexel University