Mr. Lisowski has more than 30 years business experience in the eastern United States. He is a licensed real estate professional and has specialized in Industrial Real Estate for the past 17 years. John has participated in extensive training and testing in the field of supply chain management, earning the designation of Global Supply Chain Professional.
Prior to joining Grant Street Associates, John worked as an Industrial Specialist for Grubb & Ellis Company, leasing and selling industrial properties throughout Western Pennsylvania. He also served as a Regional Business Manager and Regional Sales Manager for a major health and beauty aids manufacturer, focusing on warehousing and retail components of the commercial real estate market.
Awards & Associations
• Bachelor’s Degree from Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
• Earned Global Supply Chain Professional Designation
• Executive Board Member of the Central Catholic Letterman’s Club
• CoStar Power Broker Award Recipient – 2012
• Regular contributor to the Northeast Real Estate Business and Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal
Red Bull Distribution Company
Martin Sprocket & Gear