A St. Louis native, John has over 12 years of experience as a licensed commercial Realtor with a deep and passionate background in the St. Louis market. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, he worked for JLL as a Vice President, specializing in office leasing. John focused on both agency and tenant representation with extensive experience throughout the St. Louis market where he has completed numerous office transactions. His experience includes a full range of commercial real estate services including office, retail, industrial and investment brokerage.
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- St. Louis Association of Realtors (SLAR)
- Missouri Association of Realtors (MAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Arch Grants Development Committee
- Downtown St. Louis CID (Community Improvement District) Board
Bachelor of Arts, Urban Planning, College of Charleston