Mr. Hageman is an Executive Managing Director in the Capital Markets Group of Cushman & Wakefield, where he oversees the day-to-day operations of the transaction business for Robert A Knakal, Chairman, New York Investment Sales. Throughout his career he has been involved in the aggregate sale of over $12 billion in real estate sales in the New York area. Previously, he was the Sales Team Manager at Massey Knakal Realty Services. Cushman & Wakefield acquired Massey Knakal on December 31, 2014.
Mr. Hageman’s career at Massey Knakal began in 2002 as an Information, Technology and Office Administrator, when he directly worked for Vice President Christy Moyle and CEO and Founding Partner Paul J. Massey Jr. He was later promoted to Associate for Mr. Knakal. In 2005, he was promoted to Sales Team Manager for Mr. Knakal and his sales team, The Knakal Group. Mr. Hageman has run The Knakal Group since then.
Born and raised in Buffalo, New York, Mr. Hageman graduated from the State University of New York at Albany with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, concentrating in Finance.
• Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
• Massey Knakal Charitable Foundation, President, 2009-2012
• Massey Knakal Charitable Foundation, Secretary, 2008
• Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, State University of New York at Albany
Awards & Associations
• Massey Knakal Award for Excellence, 2009
• Massey Knakal Award for Integrity, 2007