Joseph Grotto, Jr. has been active in the New York City metropolitan area as a commercial leasing broker and consultant for the past 30 years. A co-founder of J. Grotto & Associates, Mr.
Grotto merged his company into Cushman & Wakefield. Mr. Grotto’s accomplishments encompass in excess of 4.8 million square feet of leasing and sales transactions, in addition to numerous consulting assignments.
Bachelor’s degree, Denison University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, New York and Connecticut
- Board of Governors, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Robert T. Lawrence Memorial Award awarded by The Sales Brokers Committee of the Real Estate Board of New York for most ingenious sales deal in New York City, 1994
- Assistant Treasurer, Realty Foundation of New York, 2005–present
- Young Real Estate Man of the Year Award, 2009
- Board of Governors, Vice Chairman, Chairman 2001 (400-plus members), Young Men’s/Women’s R.E. Association