ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Joe Rambin is an office leasing broker at Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc. He represents tenants in their office space requirements, including new leases, renewals, extensions, renegotiations, dispositions, contractions and other related assignments. Mr. Rambin advises his clients in making real estate decisions that are aligned with their strategic, financial, and operational objectives through hands-on involvement, in-depth market knowledge and detailed analysis.
Mr. Rambin has over six years of experience working at Cushman & Wakefield, successfully negotiating transactions totaling over 1 million square feet around Houston.
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS, AWARDS AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Graduated from University of Alabama where he obtained his BBA in Business Management and a specialization in Real Estate and Entrepreneurship
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Houston Young Professionals Endeavor
- Active member of Cushman & Wakefield Tenant Advisory Group (TAG)
- Member of Stewards of the Wild
- Member of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation
- Head baseball coach with Post Oak Little League: coaching and mentoring 7th and 8th grade boys on playing baseball and preparing for high school
- Host Committee for chili-cookoff benefiting Casa de Esperanza
- Volunteer for Buffalo Bayou Partnership
- Golf Committee member for Sam Houston Area Council / Boy Scouts of America
- Keep Houston Beautiful
- United Way LINC