Josh Sherley is a Sales Associate in the Bakersfield affiliate office of Cushman & Wakefield | Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors specializing in Retail Properties for Team SC360. Josh has extensive knowledge of the retail markets throughout Bakersfield, Lancaster, Palmdale, Tulare, Visalia, Central Coast, and Fresno. Josh has exclusively represented multiple tenants ranging in size from 1,500sf – 20,000sf in each of these markets.
The services that Josh provides are landlord representation, tenant representation, distressed sales, investment sales, and ground up development leasing. His entire focus is to do business with unwavering honesty and integrity. His favorite quote to live life by, "Your actions speak so loudly, I can't hear what you're saying!" – Pat Hill
Josh comes to the Retail Team with a business degree from Fresno State and a well-rounded sales background as an insurance agent. Upon graduation Josh started a marketing business and then received his insurance licenses where Josh worked his way through State Farm before going out on his own as an independent agent.
Josh is a part of a retail team, lead by Vince Roche and Duane Keathley, that has developed a comprehensive and unique client service menu and delivery system which won them national honors. The team consists of six people and they have represented numerous retailers in the Antelope Valley and Central Valley of California. Recent assignments include Target, Lowes's Home Improvement, Ralphs, CVS Pharmacy, Dollar General, Melrose, Gold's Gym and SaveMart Supermarkets.
Awards & Associations
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Youth Group Leader for Valley Baptist Church
• California Real Estate License
• California State Health/Life Insurance License
• California State Fire & Casualty Insurance License
• Five year member of the Fresno State Football Team
• Voted 'Team Captain & Best Defensive Player' his senior year
• Bachelor of Science degree in Business with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship from California State University of Fresno, Craig School of Business.