Josh Neustadter is an Associate in the New York Middle Market Investment Sales Group of Cushman & Wakefield, working alongside Robert Shapiro, Executive Managing Director, and Jonathan Squires, Director, focusing on Northern Manhattan’s Harlem, Inwood, and Washington Heights neighborhoods, and the Bronx. In his tenure, Josh has represented building owners in over $100,000,000 worth of real estate transactions and has underwritten and valued an additional $150,000,000 worth of property.
Earlier, Josh was an associate director at Eastern Consolidated where he focused on the sale of investment properties in the Bronx and was an intern at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
- Pelham Parkway Portfolio (2197-99 Cruger Avenue, 2198 Cruger Avenue, 2180 Bronx Park East) - $53,000,000
- 3430 Broadway - $26,200,000
- 2129 Amsterdam Avenue - $8,500,000
- 1314 Blondell Avenue – $3,880,000
- 585 Jackson Avenue - $1,900,000
- 2252-2256 Aqueduct Avenue - $1,800,000
- 846 East 220th Street - $980,000
- Member – Bronx–Manhattan North Association of Realtors
- Member – Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders
- Member – Building Owners & Managers Association of New York
- Member – Young Jewish Professionals
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Binghamton University, Magna Cum Laude