Josh Neustadter is an Associate in the New York Middle Market Investment Sales Group of Cushman & Wakefield, working alongside Robert Shapiro, Executive Managing Director, and Jonathan Squires, Director, focusing on Northern Manhattan’s Harlem, Inwood, and Washington Heights neighborhoods, and the Bronx. In his tenure, Josh has represented building owners in over $250,000,000 worth of real estate transactions and has underwritten and valued an additional $400,000,000 worth of property.
Earlier, Josh was an associate director at Eastern Consolidated where he focused on the sale of investment properties in the Bronx, and was an intern at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
- Pelham Parkway Portfolio (2197-99 Cruger Avenue, 2198 Cruger Avenue, 2180 Bronx Park East) - $53,000,000
- 110 Bennet Avenue & 725 West 184th Street - $41,725,000
- 3430 Broadway - $26,200,000
- 2129 Amsterdam Avenue - $8,500,000
- 761 East 233rd Street - $7,000,000
- 144 East 208th Street - $4,250,000
- 1314 Blondell Avenue – $3,880,000
- 2962 Boston Road - $3,200,000
- Junior Board Member – Breaking Ground
- Member – Bronx–Manhattan North Association of Realtors
- Member – AIPAC Real Estate Division
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Binghamton University, Magna Cum Laude