Alan Orman specializes in owner/occupier sales and tenant and landlord representation in the industrial sector. He focuses on the Baltimore-Washington Corridor Market, Baltimore City, Baltimore
County Southwest and Southwest Corridor, portions of Northern Anne Arundel County, and Carroll County areas. He has leased or sold more than nine million square feet of industrial property with an
aggregate value of over $600 million.
Alan has developed an excellent reputation working with local developers and institutional owners and has handled numerous tenant representation assignments.
He has achieved an excellent reputation with his peers, as well as with prospects and developers with whom he has worked, achieving good economic terms without creating an adversarial relationship. He has repeatedly been contacted to assist with additional real estate transactions for many of his clients and has been referred by them to others requiring his services. This is the highest compliment to a reputation for honesty and integrity that he and Cushman & Wakefield continue to maintain in the community.
Awards & Associations
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors
• Jewish Big Brother League, Past President (1998-2000)
• Jewish Community Services Board (2008-2010)
• Jewish Community Services – Special Needs Council, Chairman (2009-2011)
• Har Sinai Congregation, Past President (2005-2007)
• Har Sinai Congregation, Steering Committee (2017-2018)
• University of Baltimore
• University of Maryland
Areas of Specialization
• Landlord Representation
• Tenant Representation
• Owner/Occupier Sales
Williams Scotsman Inc., 2900 Loch Raven, LLC, Development Company of America, Green Hill Partnership