Karen Kurta joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2016 and is responsible for the concepts, design and execution of custom marketing and promotional materials for the Central & North Florida markets—supporting two offices and ±40 brokerage professionals. Ms. Kurta’s day-to-day responsibilities include graphic design for print and web, writing, proposal management, social media, and photography.
Ms. Kurta is a Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) and brings over twelve years of marketing experience in professional services industries, including special events, construction, and commercial real estate. She specializes in assembling complex pieces into concise and cohesive marketing materials. She most recently managed proposals and developed presentations, graphics, collateral, advertising, and project photography for two global construction firms.
- Bachelor of Arts in Photocommunications | St. Edwards University, Austin, TX
- Past board member, co-chair of Communications Committee | Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- Speaker | 2015 SMPS Missouri Valley Regional Conference
- Speaker | 2016 SMPS Prepare to Win National Webinar
- Speaker | 2017 SMPS Prepare to Win National Webinar
- Member | Professional Photographers of America