Katie Dahlin joined the Usher, Carnese, Deurwaarder, Johnson brokerage team in early 2016. She plays an active role in a wide range of commercial real estate projects related to strategic planning and cross-functional analytics. Katie works with the team to find real estate solutions by developing quantitative and qualitative models that are supportive of larger deliverables and decision making. Her responsibilities include project and portfolio management, research, data analysis, and market assessments. Katie’s strengths include proactive problem solving, in-depth critical thinking, a sharp eye for detail, technical data reporting and synthesizing. Since joining Cushman & Wakefield, she has joined the National Healthcare Practice Group as one of the Portland market leaders carrying out market research and database development for the team.
- Portland Chapter Co-lead, Women’s Integrated Network at Cushman & Wakefield
- Board Treasurer of Rosie’s Room
- Board Director of Rosie’s Room
- CoreNet Global, Young Leader
- Portland State University, College of Urban & Public Affairs
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Community Development