Katie Ehlers is the Business Manager for the Cushman & Wakefield Austin office. She is responsible for office operations and management, all human resources and IT needs, and supports the Executive Managing Director through office leadership. Prior to joining the team, Katie was the Social Studies Co-Department Chair at A.N. McCallum High School in Austin, Texas, where she taught U.S. history for five years.
- Cushman & Wakefield Women's Integrated Network
- Board Member and Treasurer, Small Victories Foundation
- Route Volunteer, Meals on Wheels and More
Texas State University
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Science and History
- Master of Arts (M.A.), Public History