Katherine Merkel is a real estate professional specializing in Tenant Representation Services within the Brokerage Services division of Cushman & Wakefield. Ms. Merkel has been involved with the Atlanta Tech Practice Group for four years, working with early-stage and high-growth tech companies to implement real estate strategies that meet current and future occupancy needs. She assists clients throughout the transaction process, from defining space requirements and overall strategy, through construction and move-in.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2013, Ms. Merkel worked at Eberly & Collard Public Relations and Fleishman Hillard.
- Licensed Salesperson in the State of Georgia
- Member of Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- WeWork Coda, 756 W Peachtree Street, Atlanta, 72,704 SF
- Salesloft, 1180 W Peachtree Street, Atlanta – 70,771 SF
- United Methodist Children’s Home, 1967 Lakeside Parkway, Tucker, Georgia – 51,839 SF
- Terminus, 3280 Peachtree Road, Atlanta – 41,468 SF
- Gather, 715 Peachtree, Atlanta – 31,238 SF
- Routematch, 1230 Peachtree Street, Atlanta – 22,273 SF
- Homrich Berg, 3550 Lenox Road, Atlanta – 26,126 SF
- Beecher Carlson, 6 Concourse Parkway, Atlanta – 24,375 SF
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, College of Charleston