Katherine Merkel is a real estate professional specializing in Tenant Representation Services within the Brokerage Services division of Cushman & Wakefield. Ms. Merkel has been involved with the Atlanta Tech Practice Group for more than two-and-a-half years, working with early-stage start-ups and fast-growing tech companies to implement a real estate strategy that meets current and future occupancy needs that align with overall business objectives and bottom-line financial goals. She works with a wide variety of companies, both large and small, to create a strategic real estate plan by identifying strategic business, financial and operational objectives, and oversees market studies, space utilization studies, financial due diligence and analysis and negotiations.
Ms. Merkel joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2013, and spent two years as a senior administrative assistant before moving into a role as senior brokerage coordinator, where she offered marketing and brokerage support on transactions with some of Cushman & Wakefield Atlanta’s top producers. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, Ms. Merkel worked at Eberly & Collard Public Relations and Fleishman Hillard.
- Licensed Salesperson in the State of Georgia
- Member of Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, College of Charleston
- United Methodist Children’s Home, 1967 Lakeside Parkway, Tucker, Georgia – 51,839 SF
- Quikrete, 5 Concourse Parkway, Atlanta – 37,249 SF
- Salesloft, 1180 W Peachtree Street, Atlanta – 32,398 SF
- Homrich Berg, 3550 Lenox Road, Atlanta – 26,126 SF
- Beecher Carlson, 6 Concourse Parkway, Atlanta – 24,375 SF
- Terminus, 3280 Peachtree Road, Atlanta – 23,684 SF
- Routematch, 1230 Peachtree Street, Atlanta – 22,273 SF