Katherine Ridgway, Director, is a member of Cushman & Wakefield's office agency practice, working exclusively with Deanna Lobinsky, Travis Herring and Chase Kulp. Katherine has over fourteen years of experience in the South Florida commercial real estate market. Her primary focus consists of assisting office building owners with the leasing of their properties, including competitive positioning and pricing to maximize occupancy and value. During her industry tenure, Katherine has established an impressive professional reputation and a broad spectrum of valuable relationships. Katherine has proven experience, skills, and commitment to delivering the highest quality of service to her clients.
Over her career, Katherine has completed over 500 lease transactions, totaling over $450 million in value.
Katherine was raised in South Florida and utilizes her local knowledge of the market in her day-to-day business. She currently resides in East Fort Lauderdale with her husband and their three young children.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Bergstrom Council of Real Estate, Member
- ICSC Next Generation Florida, 2009-2011
- University of Florida, Master of Science; Real Estate
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts; Criminology
- CCIM 101, 102, 103 and 104
- Licensed real estate salesperson, State of Florida