Kathleen Krilanovich is responsible for Cushman & Wakefield’s research operations for Central and North Florida. She is charged with conducting market analysis for the Capital Markets, Brokerage, Corporate and Valuation Services Groups and for the aggregation, analysis and reporting of all internal and external market research data. To date, Ms. Krilanovich has supported over $987 million in commercial real estate transactions including landlord/tenant representation and capital investments.
Ms. Krilanovich’s experience includes forecasting and analysis for business development and lead generation. Previously, she was former real estate market researcher at Yardi Matrix, analyzing real estate and economic data to identify domestic and international market trends for multi-family and commercial property markets.
Kathleen is co-author of Cushman & Wakefield’s “Millennials on Millennials” blog and leads the Orlando Chapter of Cushman & Wakefield’s Womens Integrated Network (WIN).
- Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice • Concentration National Affairs | Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ (Summa Cum Laude)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and International Affairs • Minor Concentration in English Writing | University of Nevada, Reno
- Women's Integrative Network Orlando, Chapter Lead
- Long-time volunteer for the American Cancer Society
- Published in Multi-Housing News Online, where she was an associate editor.
- NAIOP Developing Leader