- 1999-Present, Cushman & Wakefield (formerly BT Commercial)
- 1980-Present, Real estate brokerage of land sales, office, and R&D leasing
- 1976-1980, Project Manager and Principal in development of over 2,200 apartments
- 1974-1976, President, Briar Consulting (Finance, Marketing and Real Estate Consultation)
- 1971-1974, Financial Management Consultant at Stanford University
Land sales and acquisitions for development. Entitlement consultation to identify optimum values for alternative land use strategies. Projects include land uses for residential, office, industrial and commercial development. Additional Brokerage representation of tenants, landlords and leased investments complete the composition of over thirty-five years of hands-on expertise.
BS, United States Naval Academy; MBA, Stanford University