As an associate at Cushman & Wakefield, Kevin provides his clients with the highest levels of service, integrity and focus. He specializes in industrial landlord and tenant representation. His responsibilities include business development, providing real estate strategy for clients to reduce risk and cost, and conducting extensive market research. Kevin’s experience includes developing market surveys, RFPs and site searches to create the best value for each client’s real estate commitments.
Before joining the company, Kevin was a marketing and outreach intern for Cancer Support Community Central Indiana. His responsibilities included increasing business development and outreach through cold calling and setting up business meetings with potential clients. As a project team member for CSC’s annual golf outing fundraiser, Kevin recruited corporate sponsors, food and beverage services, golfers, donations and investments.
- Chrysler: 123,000 SF lease
- Empire Today: 118,000 SF lease
- Empire Today: Corporate Services
- Greenwood Moving & Storage: 40,000 SF acquisition
- Home Store Realty: 8,217 SF lease
- K & JB Holdings, LLC: 7,500 SF acquisition
- Kosher Properties: 11,600 SF lease
- Brougher Developments: 8,000 SF lease
- Pump Pros: 6,048 SF sublease
- Zeta Fraternity Housing: 40,000 SF acquisition
- Volunteer, Best Buddies Indiana
- Volunteer, Cancer Support Community Central Indiana
- Member, Cushman & Wakefield Emerging Leaders
- Member, St. Elizabeth Seton Parish