Kevin Hanna has been in the real estate business for 28 years representing corporations seeking to lease or purchase real estate. Kevin is a recognized industry leader, specializing in tenant representation in the life sciences, technology and financial services sectors. He focuses his expertise on the suburban Boston real estate submarket.
Kevin joined Cushman & Wakefield shortly after graduating from Boston College. He advanced quickly to the position of Executive Director in the firm’s Brokerage Group. During his initial 22-year tenure there, Kevin participated in the lease and sale of more than 20 million square feet of space. He spent 5 years at Cassidy Turley / DTZ before rejoining Cushman & Wakefield in 2015.
Awards & Associations
Commercial Brokers Association Industrial Deal of the Year Award - 1994, 1995, 2007 and 2012.
Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker, Member- Greater Boston Real Estate Board, Member - CoreNet Global, Member- The Hyannis Port Golf Club.
Founding board member of the Massachusetts chapter for Best Buddies International, a 501(c)(3) organization which coordinates one to one friendships and job placement for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
ADP, Deutsche Post (DHL International / Exel), Life Technologies, Haemonetics Corporation, Waters Corporation and Ken’s Foods, Inc.
Major Office Transactions
• 3Com Corporation (200,000 SF - purchased by HP)
• Crossbeam (52,000 SF)
• Cytyc (217,000 SF - purchased by Hologic Corporation)
• Egenera (30,000 SF)
• XYZ Financial (110,000 SF)
• International Data Group (350,000 SF)
• Netezza Corporation (88,700 SF - purchased by IBM)
• Sepaton (50,000 SF)
• ADP (73,000 SF)
• Berg Pharma (40,000 SF)
Major Industrial Transactions
• Exel Logistics (400,000 SF)
• Haemonetics Corporation (400,000 SF)
• Ken’s Foods (350,000 SF)
• Kmart (350,000 SF)
• Polar Beverages (250,000 SF)
• Exel Logistics (200,000 SF)
• Exel Logistics (180,000 SF)
• C&M Technologies (150,000 SF)
• DHL Global Forwarding (120,000 SF)
• Azz, Inc. (80,000 SF)
• SABIC (65,000 SF)
• DHL (60,000 SF)