Kevin, a Principal with Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate since 2003, has been in the real estate industry for over thirty (30) years. Kevin entered the commercial real estate field in
Northeastern Ohio in 1986 as an industrial sales associate. Since his start, Kevin has consistently been among the leading producers and most respected brokers in the Northeast Ohio market.
Kevin has participated in a diverse array of transactions over his distinguished career in which he has concluded over 1000 transactions. His expertise includes selling and leasing properties to end users, and the sale of investment properties. His uniquely comprehensive brokerage resume includes:
• Structuring complex sale/leaseback transactions aimed to help firms increase liquidity.
• Guiding clients through complex 1031 tax free exchange regulations to defer tax consequences and strategically preserving wealth.
• Negotiating with state and local governments to secure advantageous tax benefits which provide clients a competitive advantage.
• Consulting on alternative methods of creative financing in an effort to liquidate real estate assets during difficult lending environments.
• Using his extensive background in the rehabilitation and renovation of older buildings and built-to-suit transactions when the ideal facility is nonexistent in the market.
Kevin started his career in commercial real estate shortly after graduating from Miami University of Ohio as the Director of Information at Ostendorf-Morris coordinating the database of available properties for a national brokerage firm just entering the Cleveland market. This experience was instrumental in providing the grasp of the local market that Kevin still possesses.
• Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (CABOR)
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Malachi House - Board of Directors
• Westlake Youth Recreation - Volunteer
• Magnificat High School Father Club
• Miami University, B.S. in Finance
• Saint Ignatius High School
Awards & Associations
• NAIOP Broker of the Year
• NAIOP Transaction of the Year
• NAIOP Renovation Project of the Year
• A-Brite Plating/Plasman Group
• American Tank & Fabricating
• Alex Family Holdings
• Aluminum Line Products
• Bonne Bell Cosmetics Corp.
• Constellation Brands
• Doncasters Group
• Federal Technologies Group
• Ferry Cap & Set Screw
• George Wasmer Holdings
• Hinkley Lighting
• John J. Jazwa Family Holdings
• Maroon Group
• Nelson-Stud Welding
• North East Factory Direct
• NPA Coatings
• OSG-Sterling Die
• Scott & Fetzer Company
• Shelly Company
• Skill Tool & Die