Kevin To is an associate in the retail brokerage department of Cushman & Wakefield. He has experience working with a wide range of tenants and landlords, ranging from small scale fast casual restaurants to big box, flagship retailers. Prior to starting in the Retail Brokerage division at C&W, Kevin was a member of the Professional Real Estate Program; a year-long rotational real estate program for recent graduates seeking a wide range of industry exposure. Service lines that he engaged with over his PREP experience included Retail Brokerage, Commercial Valuation & Advisory, Investment Sales, Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, and Research.
Kevin also has experience on the investment side of the real estate industry as a Private Equity Analyst at PGIM Real Estate, the real estate arm of Prudential Financial. He is currently a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of New York and is an involved member in a number of real estate organizations across the Tri-State area including the Urban Land Institute, ICSC Next Generation, and Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders.
Bachelor's of Science in Finance & Real Estate, Lehigh University
- International Council of Shopping Centers & Next Generation Program, Member
- The Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in New York State
- Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders (CWFL); National Community Committee Member