Kim joined the C&W team in May of 2019 as the new property manager of portfolio buildings in Austin/San Antonio. He is responsible for property management and operations, as well as the staff and vendors which provide service. His property management background extends 30 years with experience in office, retail, multifamily, industrial, new construction, and property renovations. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Kim was Associate Director of Administration and responsible for developing a property management program for the Texas Association of Counties along with the initial development of two Class A office buildings owned by TAC located in the central business district. Other prior experience includes working with such firms as CBRE, and Brandwine.
- Business Administration, The University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Past President of IREM Nebraska Chapter
- Member Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Downtown Austin Alliance,
- Licensed Real Estate Salesman, Texas
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)