Kyle Burkhardt is currently Senior Director of brokerage services at the Long Island office of Cushman & Wakefield. Mr. Burkhardt focuses primarily on office and industrial sales and leasing. Kyle has extensive experience in both buyer/seller and tenant/landlord representation.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Kyle worked at Colliers International for over 8 years. Kyle then joined a top regional boutique firm as Managing Principal where he continued to improve his brokerage and managerial skills.
Formerly a Financial Analyst for Bear Sterns and Loan Officer for Concord Mortgage, Kyle has unique insight and understanding of the financial aspects of commercial real estate.
Awards & Associations
• CIBS Rising Star Award, 2006
• Industrial Deal of the Year Award - Long Island Business News, 2007
• Rising Star Award – Long Island Business News, 2011
• CoStar Power Broker, 2012 thru 2015
• Active member and supporter of Voices Against Brain Cancer (VABC)
• Active supporter of the Chris Carrino Foundation for FSHD (Muscular Dystrophy)
• 2017 Fight For Charity Boxer- Benefiting Genesis School For Autism, FREE & Eden II School
• Active member and supporter of Light the Night, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
• Past President, Vice President & Treasurer of the Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS), 2010 - 2018