Lana Polchow joined Cushman & Wakefield in Columbus, Ohio in 2016, and is currently a Director in the Valuation & Advisory group. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Ms. Polchow was an Associate Appraiser with Samuel D. Koon & Associates in Columbus, Ohio from 2002 to 2016 where she valued a variety of property types including multifamily, condominiums, subdivisions, office, medical, and retail for lending, tax appeal, asset management, rent and feasibility studies and litigation support.
Memberships, Licenses, Professional Affiliations and Education
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following state:
- Master of Business Administration, The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, The Ohio State University
- Associate of Applied Science in Construction Management, Columbus State Community College