Larry Lazerwitz manages the East region for the Financial Analysis & Advisory Practice. Larry oversees the effort to provide analytical support for Cushman & Wakefield’s brokerage professionals and their clients. This work includes creating complex and sophisticated cash-flow analyses for a broad range of real estate transactions involving lease comparisons, lease restructures, lease vs. ownership, subleases, relocations, build-to-suits and other projects. In addition to transactional consulting work, Larry is actively involved with C&W’s Lease Accounting Task Force. The Lease Accounting Task Force helps clients to ensure compliance with the new lease accounting standards (FASB ASC Topic 842 & IFRS 16) and to structure portfolio leasing strategy and specific transaction negotiations to optimize financial reporting results tailored to each clients’ financial metrics.
Prior to joining the Financial Analysis & Advisory Practice, Mr. Lazerwitz was finance manager for Cushman & Wakefield’s Corporate Occupier and Investor Services (CIS) Group. As part of CIS, Mr. Lazerwitz worked on some of the company’s largest client accounts, including Unilever and Morgan Stanley. Mr. Lazerwitz originally joined Cushman & Wakefield as a member of the Strategic Agency Services (SAS) division. Previously, Mr. Lazerwitz was a financial analyst and commercial real estate broker with The Staubach Company in New York.
Mr. Lazerwitz lives in New York City with his wife and two teenage sons.
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New York
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, states of New York and Connecticut
- LEED Green Associate, Green Building Certification Institute
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA