Lawrence Gellerstedt leads Cushman & Wakefield Atlanta’s Office Tenant Representation practice. Mr. Gellerstedt oversees the growth and enhancements to Cushman & Wakefield’s Atlanta platform, with increased specialization across geographies and industry verticals. In addition, he specializes in fast-growing technology companies that need flexibility in their real estate, connections to potential customers and introductions to key sources of capital. Mr. Gellerstedt helps companies understand their current and future occupancy needs, and then develops and implements a real estate strategy that is aligned with the client’s overall business objectives and bottom-line financial goals.
Acting as his client’s real estate advocate, Mr. Gellerstedt provides strategic real estate expertise regarding market studies, site selection, financial due diligence and analysis, creative transaction structuring, and negotiations for lease renewals, relocations, subleases, purchases, and sales. Working for a wide variety of companies both large and small, Mr. Gellerstedt seeks to maximize lease flexibility and workspace efficiency while minimizing occupancy costs and risk.
- MBA in Finance and Real Estate, Emory University's Goizueta Business School
- Bachelor's Degree in History, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Awards & Associations
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce's Advisory Board
- REGA, NAIOP and ULI, Member
- Member, Atlanta Commerce Club Power Under 40
- Emory Real Estate Case Competition Award, 2012
- NAIOP School Challenge Award, 2013