Ms. Brookshire has nearly 25 years of experience in the design and construction industry. With a vast majority of those years spent building a specialization in the management of complex interior construction projects and strategic planning initiatives. She is versed in numerous project types including: media, corporate workplace, corporate campuses, technology, higher education, government, and hospitality. Projects managed range from 4,000 to over one million square feet in size with budgets of up to $59 million.
She is a proven leader of cross-functional teams and has a hands-on management style for quality control and customer satisfaction assurances. Ms. Brookshire’s diverse experience and knowledge provides clients with a distinct advantage in the planning and execution of their project(s).
- Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- NCIDQ Certified Interior Designer
- Berean Baptist Church, Member and Children’s Sunday School Teacher
- Peachtree Christian Church, Former Deacon, Board Member, and Missions Ministry Chair
- ‘Feeding the Homeless Project’ volunteer
- Ball State University – Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Environmental Design