Lynda Brookshire has 25 years of experience in the design, architecture, and construction industry with a vast majority of those years spent building a specialization in the management of complex interior construction projects and strategic planning initiatives. She is versed in numerous project types including media, corporate workplace, corporate campuses, technology, higher education, government, and hospitality. Projects managed range from 4,000 to over one million square feet in size with budgets of up to $59 million.
She is a proven leader of cross-functional teams and has a hands-on management style for quality control and customer satisfaction assurances. Ms. Brookshire’s diverse experience and knowledge provides clients with a distinct advantage in the planning and execution of their projects.
- Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- NCIDQ Certified Interior Designer
- Berean Baptist Church, Member and Children’s Sunday School Teacher
- Peachtree Christian Church, Former Deacon, Board Member, and Missions Ministry Chair
- Feeding the Homeless Project. volunteer
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Environmental Design, Ball State University