Lynda joined Cushman & Wakefield in August 2014 as Senior Administrator for Corporate Services. In this role, Lynda is responsible for leading administrative and support functions, including travel, expenses, presentations and staff meetings.
Prior to her time with Cushman & Wakefield, Lynda sold homes in a development and worked as a real estate agent. She transitioned from sales to Administration, working as an Office Manager for a retail-focused commercial real estate firm. After a stint as a newspaper reporter and fund-raising for the March of Dimes, she spent eight years traveling as a market researcher for her own company. Returning to real estate, she worked for eight years as the Administrative Services Manager for a national franchise company.
- Florida Real Estate Sales License
- Metropolitan Ministries Volunteer
- IMatterToo Volunteer
- HPPC Volunteer and Board member
- Children’s Board of Hillsborough County Volunteer
- March of Dimes Volunteer
- Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications, University of South Florida, Tampa