Lyzabeth joined Cushman & Wakefield's Valuation & Advisory team in December 2018. She began her real estate career as a realtor at Keller Williams Realty. While there, she worked primarily with EB5 investors from China in helping them find investment properties with high appreciation in value and excellent rental returns, gaining entry-level real estate investment experience.
Lyzabeth received both a Master of Science degree in Real Estate Finance and Investment and a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Mathematics from the University of Washington. She is now focusing on commercial real estate appraisal where she can utilize her quantitative and real estate backgrounds.
Memberships, Licenses, Professional Affiliations and Education
- Practicing Affiliate, Appraisal Institute
- Certified State Real Estate Appraisal Trainee License in the following states:
- Washington State Real Estate Broker – License 117123
- Master of Science in Real Estate – Finance and Investment Concentration, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Computational Math and Science – Scientific Computing and Numerical Analysis Concentration, University of Washington