During his 32 years with Cushman & Wakefield, Marc Rosenberg has continuously been named one of the top 20 producing brokers globally.
Since 1993, he has represented AT&T on an exclusive basis for transactions in New Jersey and throughout AT&T’s Northeast region. On behalf of AT&T, he has completed transactions totaling more than 45.5 million square feet. These assignments have included every type of real estate transaction, ranging from a typical office lease to one million-square-foot build-to-suit facilities with sophisticated synthetic lease structures.
- Member, Cushman & Wakefield’s Americas Board
- Member Tri-State Broker Advisory Council for Marketing & Communications and Research
- Member, National Tenant Rep Board
- Member, National Teleco Board
- Member, National Compensation and Brokerage Advisory Committees
- Past Member, Union County Planning Board
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of New Jersey
- Board of Directors for Maccabi USA/Sports for Israel
- Chairman, Junior Men’s Soccer Team at World Maccabiah Games in Israel (2009)
- Chairman, Open Men’s Basketball Team at World Maccabiah Games in Israel (2013)
- Chairman, Overall Women’s and Men’s Basketball Teams at World Maccabiah Games in Israel (2017)
- Master of Science Degree in Finance
- Bachelor of Science
Awards & Associations
Marc has been awarded the Cushman & Wakefield National Deal of the Year award on three occasions. The first award was for the transaction facilitating the relocation of MONY from New Jersey to New York City. The second time, he received the award for the sale of AT&T’s 1.3 million-square-foot World Headquarters building in Basking Ridge, NJ to Pharmacia, Inc. The third time, he received the award for the 873,761 square foot Sanofi-Aventis headquarters lease transaction in Bridgewater, NJ. Marc is a four-time recipient of the Morris County Economic Development Corporation Real Estate Broker Award. He first won for his representation of BASF Corporation in Florham Park and Rockaway, as well as Atlantic Mutual Insurance Company in Madison; his second time was for the representation of Cadbury Adams, CommonHealth and Time, Inc. in Parsippany; the third time was for the most square footage of tenant represented leases and sales in Morris County, and the fourth time was for the representation of BASF Corporation North American’s 325,000 square foot headquarters in Florham Park. Marc is also the recipient of the NJ NAIOP Deal of the Year Award for the sale of Pfizer’s seven-building, 135-acre campus in Basking Ridge to Verizon. In addition, he is a 10-time recipient of the Real Estate New Jersey Award for 2007 through 2016 and 10-time recipient of Real Estate New Jersey Commercial Broker All-Stars for 2007 through 2016. In 2009, Marc received the prestigious Service Excellence Award for outstanding achievement in the pursuit of business performance excellence and total client satisfaction. In 2012, he won the prestigious 2012 NAIOP Deal of the Year Award in New Jersey for the 670,000-square-foot Bayer Healthcare build to suit transaction.