Marek Devátý is a Project Manager based in the Prague office of Cushman & Wakefield since 2017. He is responsible for the management of the asset projects and works with the clients.
Marek has been working as a cost estimator in Ridera Stavební and worked in contractor’s management in residential development for Lány Development. He is familiar with designer’s works and calculation in programs like ArchiCAD, KROS Plus, EuroCALC.
• Czech Technical University in Prague - Masters study program of Project Management and Engineering
• AXA Lazarská – project management of the client‘s center including the facade banners and logos and roof window change
• AXA Vinohradská – air condition and cooling reconstruction, garages surface removal, sewerage system connection
• Praha City Centre – project management of small building renovation and replacements (fire safety doors replacement, terrace surface replacement including the plants, occupier's office reconstruction (Profi Credit) – carpets removal and paintings, etc.
• Key Stone Karlín Prague 8 – Security Service Tender, new meeting room fit out, new warehouse implementation in garages, etc.