Mark Becker is a Director within Cushman & Wakefield’s Occupier Services Group, and a member of the firm’s Global Supply Chain Solutions and Food & Beverage Specialty Practice groups. He represents local and national clients with a variety of requirements, including occupier representation, landlord representation, property acquisition and disposition, and consulting services. His focus is on understanding and defining client needs, delivering strategic solutions, and fostering long-term relationships with clients.
With extensive experience in the telecommunications industry, Becker began his professional career as a network and sales engineer at Nortel Networks and EDS. His technical background and customer-oriented approach allows him to proactively identify potential issues, offer clients creative solutions, provide detailed analytics, and add value in all stages of a transaction.
- Member, North Texas Chapter, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member, North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- D CEO Power Broker, 2013, 2016
- Dallas Business Journal Heavy Hitter, 2009
- Member, Dallas Chapter, Sigma Chi Alumni
- Member, Christ United Methodist Church
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Oklahoma