Mark Zaziski joined Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey in 2011 as part of a select team of associates charged with representing corporate users and major landlords in their real estate dealings.
In his first six+ years with Cushman & Wakefield, he has been responsible for numerous assignments, meeting the needs of firms in the information technology, engineering/architecture, transportation, commodity trading, financial services and shipping industries. He is also actively working on more than 200,000 square feet of tenant requirements for local and regional firms throughout New Jersey.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mark worked as an IT Recruiter at FYI Solutions in Parsippany, New Jersey, working with clients in the pharmaceutical, publishing, satellite radio, automobile, banking, and financial fields. In this role, he was responsible for marketing and business development using web 2.0 marketing (including social networking and blogs), sourcing candidates for job opportunities, interviewing candidates, and negotiating consultant salaries.
• B.A. in International Relations with minors in Economics and Spanish, Lehigh University, High Honors
Awards & Associations
• Member, Cushman & Wakefield Emerging Talent Program
• Cushman & Wakefield “Top Producing Senior Associate” for New Jersey (2014)
• Spends summers coaching youth baseball
• Active International – 100,000 RSF
• Decker Tape Products – 49,600 SF
• GEP – 35,000 RSF
• Glenmark Pharmaceuticals – 115,000 RSF
• RBC – 52,787 RSF
• Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, USA – 45,838 SF
• Active International
• Alliant Technologies
• American List Counsel
• Ameriprise Financial
• ELF Cosmetics
• Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
• Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
• M&T Bank
• Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank USA
• Visions Federal Credit Union