Mary has been with the Property Services Group since June 2010. She manages a portfolio of commercial properties consisting of industrial, retail, and office, as well as medical. She is responsible for all day-to-day and fiscal operations of the properties, including budget preparation and monitoring, vendor negotiations and contracts, preventative maintenance and emergency services for over 800,000 square feet of property. Prior to Thalhimer, Mary was a site manager for a residential developer and worked in the Finance industry.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, BS in Real Estate and Land Development, 2007
- J. Sargeant Reynolds C.C., AS in Business Administration, 2005
- Actively pursuing CPM designation through Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & AWARDS:
- 2014 Portfolio Manager of the Year, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Hampton Roads Chapter #39
- Historian of RHO Epsilon, Professional Real Estate Fraternity, 2005-2007