Matt Eastin has been with the company since 2008. Matt specializes in Industrial Project Leasing for institutionally owned portfolios throughout the St. Louis area. He is also experienced in Landlord and Tenant Representation, and Investment and Owner/Occupier Sales. Matt is skilled in working with all industrial product types, with the majority of his experience in Modern Bulk and Multi-Tenant Distribution space. Since transitioning into his permanent role as an industrial specialist in 2011, Matt has been involved in over 200 transactions with total consideration in excess of $905 million dollars.
- Colony Capital, Inc.
- Exeter Property Group
- First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.
- Gladstone Companies
- LNR Property Corporation
- New York Life Real Estate Investors
- St. Louis Industrial Properties, LLC
- STAG Industrial
- TM Properties, LLC
- TriStar Properties
- USAA Real Estate Company
- Materialogic, Lease of 163,680 SF square feet from LNR Property Corporation
- Thrift Books Global, Lease of 75,000 square feet from TM Properties
- International Food Products, Lease of 75,000 square feet from LNR Property Corporation
- United States Postal Service, Lease of 126,642 square feet from Prologis
- Bassik Services, Lease of 105,113 square feet from Prologis
- SSM, Lease of 96,980 square feet from LNR Property Corporation
- Mercy Health, Lease of 89,539 square feet from New York Life Real Estate Investors
- Prism Medical, Lease of 80,945 square feet from LNR Property Corporation
- iGPS, Lease of 75,000 square feet from Colony Capital Inc.
- Southwest Plastic & Binding, Lease of 67,200 square feet from Colony Capital Inc.
- Meridian Electric, Lease of 61,293 square feet from Prologis
- Gabriel Group, Lease of 56,307 square feet from New York Life Real Estate Investors
- Semi-Bulk, Lease of 53,088 square feet from LNR Property Corporation
- PolyAd Services, Lease of 52,900 square feet from Colony Capital Inc.
- Wal-Mart, Lease of 52,277 square feet from Prologis
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Center for Supply Chain Management Studies Steering Committee - St. Louis University
- National Association of Realtors
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Licensed Broker in Missouri
- St. Louis Realtors Commercial Division Heavy Hitters Award for Largest Industrial Sale | 2016
- St. Louis Business Journal’s 30 Under 30 | Class of 2016
- CoStar Power Broker | 2015
University of Missouri - Columbia, BS in Business Administration, Major in Finance & Real Estate