Matthew Fisher joined Cushman & Wakefield (formerly DTZ) in 2009. Spending a few years in the firm’s San Francisco office, Matthew developed a technology focus that has grown into a bi-coastal industry vertical with his transition to the Cushman & Wakefield New York office in 2011. Matthew specializes in the development and implementation of strategic real estate solutions for both corporate occupiers and local users of office space.
Working hand-in-hand with Cushman & Wakefield’s global senior staff, Matthew strives to deliver the firm’s full suite of best-in-class services to all of his clients. His analytical, client-focused and non-traditional vision enables him to develop and implement real estate strategies that maximize flexibility and drive aggressive utilization ratios.
Matthew is dedicated to the development of meaningful relationships and value-add, which he achieves through challenging his clients to explore all aspects of the total cost of occupancy. In addition to real estate consulting work, Matthew authors a monthly newsletter focused on technology firms in the New York market. The Alley highlights relevant trends, uncovers potential opportunities, and adds an analytical voice to the discussion of tech leasing in New York.
Bachelor’s of Science, Economics & Finance, University of California, Davis
Board of Trustees, Trinity Grace Church East Village
Founder & CEO, Malawi Bicycle Ambulance Project
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York State
- IBI Group, International Portfolio – relocations, subleases, buyouts and consulting work
- Law Offices of ME Pressman, New York, NY – relocation
- King + Company, New York, NY – relocation
- Faithful+Gould, New York, NY – relocation
- Polycom, New York, NY – sublease disposition
- NetApp, Oregon – relocation
- Music Dealers, New York, NY – lease buyout
- 12Fold Media, New York, NY – relocation
- US International Media, New York, NY – relocation
- BWG, Inc., New York, NY – relocation
- Dattner Architects, New York, NY – sublease disposition
- Cooper Carry Architects, New York, NY – sublease disposition
- BCFS Health and Human Services, New York, NY – relocation