Matt has been working in real estate for the last 15 years as a consultant and advisor. He is currently his team’s lead for the development and implementation on The State of Oregon’s portfolio optimization and evaluation strategy, achieving over $80M in realized savings over the last three years. He also served as team lead for NW Natural’s headquarters evaluation developing and implementing strategic initiatives for potential real estate options. Holding a masters in urban and regional planning and certificate in real estate development, Matt utilizes his background to help clients make well-informed and strategic decisions. Prior to becoming a licensed broker, Matt was a site selector for Cushman & Wakefield for the West Coast.
- Portland State University Alumni Association, Executive Committee Member
- Member of the PSU Strategic Plan Development Team
- Portland Leadership Class 2016
- American Heart Association, Executive Challenge
- Real Estate Development Graduate Certificate, Portland State University School of Urban and Public Affairs
- Master’s in Urban and Regional Planning, Portland State University School of Urban and Public Affairsr