Matthew Lehman is a corporate real estate adviser and advocate with expertise in the acquisition and disposition of
office, R&D and industrial properties. Matt specializes in representing tenants and his clients operate in a variety of
industries and range from start-ups to Fortune-ranked companies. He employs a team-oriented approach to his
brokerage practice and is adept at integrating third parties in order to facilitate a successful experience for his
clientele from a strategic planning stage to final occupancy.
Matt earned the LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Green Associate credential from the Green
Building Certification Institute and possesses a non-technical understanding of sustainable building design,
construction, and operation. He strives to incorporate green strategies into his client’s real estate assets to achieve a
healthier, more productive workplace environment while making a positive impact on their bottom line.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2012, Matt was a real estate advisor at NAI Global where he began his
career counseling commercial tenants in the San Francisco Bay Area.
• BA, Business Administration, University of Arizona / Eller College of Management
• LEED Green Associate, Green Building Certification Institute
• Ariosa Diagnostics; San Jose, CA – ±100,000 SF R&D lease acquisition
• Bina Technologies; Belmont, CA – ±32,000 SF office lease acquisition
• Boehringer Ingelheim; Fremont, CA – (2) totaling ±218,000 SF R&D lease acquisitions
• Genia Technologies; Santa Clara, CA – ±110,000 SF R&D lease acquisition
• NSG Pilkington; Lathrop, CA – ±1,000,000 SF / ±185 acre industrial / land sale disposition
• Roche Molecular Diagnostics; Pleasanton, CA – ±76,000 SF R&D lease acquisition
• San Jose BioCube; San Jose, CA – ±36,000 SF R&D lease renewal
• Undisclosed technology company; Santa Clara, CA – (2) totaling ±316,000 SF R&D lease acquisitions
• Undisclosed biotechnology company; Palo Alto, CA – ±20,000 SF R&D lease renewal
• Ventana Medical Systems; Mountain View, CA – ±24,000 SF R&D lease renewal