Matthew Schull is a Senior Associate with Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks. He specializes in retail leasing transactions, acquisitions, and dispositions for landlords and tenants statewide. Mr. Schull’s primary focus is representing tenants and landlords in the urban/high-street market of Waikiki, along with resort centers and regional malls statewide. Using Cushman & Wakefield’s integrated world-class platform, Matthew develops targeted strategies for his clients, advising them on the negotiation of new leases, lease terminations, renewals and extensions for existing tenants, retail consulting ser- vices, consumer behavior analytics and market analysis. His attention to detail has consistently pro- vided his clients with the best-in-class service they deserve.
In Waikiki, Mr. Schull is a member of the leasing teams for The Laylow Hotel, 2113 Kalakaua Avenue, King’s Village Shopping Center, 280 Beachwalk, and Oliver McMillan’s of 2370 Kuhio Avenue. Ad- ditionally, Matthew supports the leasing efforts for the island of Hawaii’s Sheraton Kona Resort at Keahou Bay.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, Matthew was an Associate at CBRE for four years, and an intern with Kamehameha Schools Commercial Real Estate Division and The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii.
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Hawaii
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology, Colorado College, Colorado
• Hilton Hawaiian Village - 187,000 SF - Waikiki
• King’s Village Shopping Center - 40,000 SF - Waikiki
• 280 Beachwalk - 31,000 SF - Waikiki
• The Laylow Hotel - 11,500 SF - Waikiki
• 2113 Kalakaua
• BlackSand Capital
• 280 Beachwalk, LLC
• The MacNaughton Group
• RB Waikiki
• Senshine Hawai‘i 2113 LLC
• Kering Group