Maurice Suede is a Director in the New York Middle Markets Investment Sales Group of Cushman & Wakefield, focusing on Manhattan’s Chinatown, Financial District and TriBeCa neighborhoods. Previously, he was an Associate at Massey Knakal Realty Services, which was acquired by Cushman & Wakefield on December 31, 2014.
Earlier, Maurice spent time as a Wealth Management Intern at UBS Financial Services in Manhattan, an Analyst Intern at Bleakley, Schwartz, Cooney & Finney (Northwestern Mutual) in Fairfield, New Jersey, and as an Asset Management Intern at Africa Israel USA in Manhattan. Maurice was also Head Basketball Coach at Yeshiva of Flatbush.
- Fisher Brothers
- RFR Real Estate
- 1 Beekman Street (Development Site) – 75,000 SF
- 67 Vestry Street (Conversion Site) – 60,000 SF
- Pearl Paint, 304-306 Canal Street – 12,000 SF
- 102 Greenwich Street (Hotel) – 17,000 SF
- 272 Canal Street – 6,200 SF
- Member – Young Jewish Professionals
- Master of Science in Real Estate Finance, New York University (NYU)
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance, CUNY Baruch College