Melanie Miller has been a member of the building staff at PNC Tower since 1996 and has been working with KBS Realty Advisors since 2010, as well as with Deutschebank since 2017.
Melanie develops training and transition manuals and assists in Cushman & Wakefield’s onboarding of new properties with KBS Realty Advisors and Deutschebank. She also supports all of KBS’s client properties nationally, working with property managers on budgets, capital funding and other client-specific reporting.
At PNC Tower, Melanie’s primary responsibilities include working with the property management team and Senior Manager to establish and maintain strong client relationships with tenants and owners. She handles all of the financial matters of the Tower, as well as lease and contract administration, insurance certificates and maintenance of the building’s website. Melanie is also actively involved in rent rolls, budgets, lease abstracts and reforecasting, and transitions and dispositions.
- Chi Omega Louisville Alumnae Chapter, Member
- Epiphany Prison Ministry, Volunteer
- The Fillies, Membership Chair
- Focus Louisville, Member
- Indiana-Kentucky Via de Cristo, Volunteer
- Junior League of Louisville, Sustaining Member
- Kentucky Derby Festival, Fashion Show Committee
- The Woman’s Club of Louisville, Health Committee Chair