Merritt Etner is an Associate in Cushman & Wakefield’s Boca Raton and West Palm Beach offices and is a member of the firm’s office brokerage team, serving Palm Beach and Broward Counties. Ms. Etner specializes in agency leasing and tenant representation services within the South Florida office market. A native of Boca Raton and a lifelong resident of Palm Beach County, she is familiar and knowledgeable in the various submarkets and key office properties within the area.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, she worked in the insurance industry and attended Florida Atlantic University.
- Lease Renewal Strategy
- Location Intelligence
- Corporate RE Portfolio Management
- Lease Administration & Critical Date Tracking
- Workspace Analytics
- Space Planning
- Office & Industrial Market Data & Trends
- South Florida Office Brokers Association (SFOBA)
- Member, Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Florida Atlantic University (FAU) Alumni Association
- Co-chair, Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders (CWFL)
- Co-chair, Cushman & Wakefield Women’s Integrated Network (WIN)
- Florida Atlantic University – Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Licensed real estate salesperson, State of Florida