Tyler Courtney is a Senior Vice President Cushman & Wakefield in Atlanta, with over 12 years of corporate real estate experience. He serves as the Office Tenant Representation leader for the Atlanta market. In addition, he leads the Portfolio Solutions group in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, focusing on corporate portfolio optimization and outsourcing. Specializing in helping middle-market companies with their leased and owned real estate across the United States, Mr. Courtney provides account management, strategic consulting, transaction management, portfolio administration, and project & development services.
- Fundraising Chair, Cushman Cares
- Advisory Council Member, Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Chairites
- Board Member, Duke Atlanta
- Participant and Alumni Volunteer, LEAD Atlanta
- Masters of Business Administration, Emory Goizueta Business School
- Bachelor of Arts, Duke University
- Master of Corporate Real Estate, CoreNet Global